Friday 17 December 2010

Madcap screencap adventures! or, If a picture is worth a thousand words, then I just won out on War and Peace

In this update: screenshots. Lots of 'em.


Abuse of the new profile has never looked so good.

See, this is why it's critical to check between the legs.

Oh Google.

Blue text is Cleverbot.
... why am I always having disturbing convos with people
who talk in blue text?

Actually, no, she's the disturbed one here.
-smug-

More sense than most humans.

Also in this update: unfulfillable claims. I looked up the wordcount of War and Peace and it is in all actuality five hundred and sixty fking words long. That is 560,000 for those of you who care more for numbers than for words. Doing the math led me to believe that I'd have to scrobble up a total of 560 pictures to come anywhere near that total, and much as it pains me to admit this, such a feat is somewhat beyond my current capabilities. Sorry, folks. Maybe another day.

~Mnem

3 comments:

  1. Oh, it's war alright.
    ./cracks knuckles

    ReplyDelete
  2. TESTING I WAN SEE NEW PROFILE PIC HUR HUR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD
    You bish! Two in the morning? Moron moron moron.
    Loljk, travelling late at night sucks and I know that very well. Get on MSN as soon as you can. -nods-

    ReplyDelete