Monday 3 January 2011

Huhwaitwhat? Vol V: Instant Messenger Of Doom - November edition

Yeah, we've hit the doldrums again.


Chronos: ./lets loose some mini Dumbos
Mnem: -dodges computer-
Mnem: *elephants
Mnem: WTF
Chronos: LOLOL
Mnem: -completely stupefied as to how she managed to type "computer" instead of "elephants"-
Chronos: BAHAHAHAHHAHA

Mnem: -paints Chronos' wing a lovely shade of yellow-
Mnem: -throws glitter at the still-wet paint-
Mnem: -jumps on sofas-
Mnem: -sets table irregularly-
Mnem: -pounds out Beethoven's Fifth backwards on the Great Organ-
Mnem: -opens all the cupboard doors-
Chronos: ./multiple -shings- emerge
Mnem: OHO, A REACTION.
Chronos: ./angry penguins walk in
Chronos: ./angry omus walk in
Mnem: OHSHIT, A REACTION.

Chronos: A LOG IS A POWER OF TEN. A LOG IS A POWER OF TEN. -shing-
Mnem: OHSHUDDUP.
Mnem: -is scrunched into the corner with a terrified look on her face-
Chronos: IT DOES HELP YOU REMEMBER, DOESN'T IT?
Chronos: DOESN'T IT!
Chronos: ./accusing
Mnem: NO IT DOESN'T.
Mnem: I CAN REMEMBER IT BLOODY WELL FINE WITHOUT THAT SONG THUMPING AROUND THE INSIDE OF MY SKULL.
Chronos: NO YOU CAN'T.
Chronos: YOUR BRAIN DECEIVES YOU.
Mnem: YA I CAN.
Mnem: MY BRAIN IS PERFECTLY WELL AND FINE.
Chronos: NO IT AIN'T. ./gets Mnem's CAT scan
Chronos: SEE? THERE'S THIS BIG VOID WHERE YOUR BRAIN SHOULD BE.
Chronos: ./holds up another CAT scan
Mnem: MORON. YOU'RE NOT MEANT TO CAT SCAN A TEAPOT.
Mnem: THAT'S WHY IT'S EMPTY.
Mnem: ALSO EXPLAINS THE SPOUT.

Chronos: ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME
Mnem: SHIT
Chronos: ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME

Mnem: Eh, I moved on to the next poem PARAMORE but if you've still got PARAMORE advice to offer, then please PARAMORE do.
Mnem: ... why are you staring at me like PARAMORE that?
Chronos: I wonder. :D
Chronos: Yes, I ARMY OF PENGUINS am.
Mnem: Dude, that's cool.
Mnem: You've got a random PARAMORE bit of text inserted in your message.
Chronos: Oh ARMY OF PENGUINS really?
Mnem: Yeah, there it PARAMORE is again!
Mnem: You're so w-e-i-PARAMORE-r-d.
Chronos: I wonder if ARMY OF PENGUINS it has anything to do with your ARMY OF PENGUINS weird messages.
Mnem: What weird messages? ._.
Chronos: What's MARCH PENGUINS, MARCH! wrong with you?
Mnem: What's wrong with YOU is the question PARAMORE here.
Mnem: Jeez, it's not like I'm inserting random exclamations into my messages or anything.
Chronos: As if READY, AIM, FIRE! you aren't.
Mnem: Can you see any anywhere?
Chronos: You SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT! lies.
Mnem: PARAMORE ^^
Mnem: Now I need to do my homework PARAMORE so buh-bye.
Mnem: Oh yeah.
Mnem: You'll never guess what song just came on :D
Chronos: ... won't.
Chronos: WON'T WON'T WON'T.
Mnem: CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

Chronos: Oh, so what are we going to do about the "Lyssa's coming, but we need to buy her a present" deal?
Mnem: Hmm.
Mnem: I vote we go back in time and prevent her from learning about this little sojourn.
Chronos: ./stareth
Mnem: You never said it had to be feasible.

Mnem: Oh, tomorrow I will not have a driver.
Chronos: HOKAYOKHOKAJOFKA.
Chronos: I HAVE A DRIVER.
Chronos: READY AND AVAILABLE! SERVED ON A PLATTER!
Chronos: ... er, not the last sentence.

Chronos: I'm currently dripping blood all over my speech.
Chronos: -shing-
Chronos: Sacrifices make it better.
Mnem: ...
Chronos: T-the sacrifice of WORDS and the simultaneous ADDITION of other words.
Chronos: Yes, that's it.
Chronos: -smile-

Chronos: How about gliding pigs?
Chronos: ./imagines a pig coming closer, closeeeeeer...
Chronos: ON SECOND THOUGHT NEVER MIND

Mnem: The mattress sings your name!
Chronos: I am on the mattress and I don't hear no angelic chorus.

(Mnem is attempting to redraw the French coat of arms)
Chronos: Yeah, alright, I'll leave you be.
Mnem: Mm.
TEN MINUTES LATER
Mnem: The crown (which is as far as I've got) looks like a muffin with corn sheaves stuck in.
Mnem: -runs back off-
Mnem: Hehe.
TEN MORE MINUTES LATUR
*LATURR
Mnem: There's a tent with a crown on top being propped up by two pool cues that shelters a disembodied head floating over a large donut.
Mnem: God I love drawing.
Mnem: -runs-
A GOOD TWENTY MINUTES AFTER THAT
Mnem: Two words: hairball vortex.
Mnem: Make of that what you wish.
Mnem: -ambles-
Chronos: ./stareth
Mnem: HAIRBALL VORTEX HAS NOW BEEN REDUCED TO ESCHER DONUT.

Chronos: ... if my teacher comments on how I did well on the first few pages but started sounding drunk or disoriented the last few...
Mnem: Oh dear.
Chronos: I'll just calmly reply it ate my soul.

Chronos: ROAR NOW I ASSOCIATE THE MALE GENITALIA WITH MODERN HISTORY.
-_-

Chronos: Okai back to work.
Chronos: And I just quelled an ant uprising in my bathroom a while earlier.
Chronos: They tried to take my bar of soap. But I showed them. OH, did I show them.

Mnem: Shots.
Chronos: GO AHEAD.
Mnem: They rang out.
Mnem: The bullety kind, not the tipsy ones.
Chronos: Dayyum.
Mnem: Sorreh.
Chronos: How bout the tipsy ones served in bullety glasses?
Chronos: Or the bullety kind that are simultaneously tipsy?
Mnem: Nah, bullety as in HI I'M FAST AND I'MMA KILL YOU KTHXBAI OOH BLOOD.
Chronos: XDDDD
Mnem: Ergo, splat.

~Mnem

No comments:

Post a Comment