Monday 1 November 2010

H-H-H-H-H-HOLY HELL!

... is an oxymoron.

Mnem, put the rifle down...

WE ALL LOVE THE LETTER 'H', don't we?

Horse, happy, hippopotamus, hippies, hip-hip-hooray, hell, heaven, hedgehog...

WE LOVE HEDGEHOGS TOO.

Eusebia's birthday is tomorrow, so all of our friends decided to pitch in and make a few letters that spelling out "H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y * * * * * ".

Yaa. I give you one sample. But that's only because it's the best one. (ALL THE OTHERS SUCK).


DID I MENTION I LOVE CRAFT PUNCHERS? 

On a saner note (yes, I am aware my FG posts have gradually gotten crazier), for a very fun, fun English assignment (for once), we have to rewrite Rumpelstiltskin in either a teen angst or letter / epistolary genre.
Since I like the LJ formatting for reading things, you may find HELL a link back there.

Nah, not really. 
-Chronos

No comments:

Post a Comment