Saturday 6 November 2010

I wouldn't give this up for all the cows in Holland

I went on a bit of a wallpaper-hunting spree today. Final body count: 31. (Damn you, National Geographic, for having such delicious beautiful photographs!)

wallpapers galore

(Note the second image in the bottom row. I predict mild trauma for those who open my laptop at inopportune moments.)

Ridiculous owl is ridiculous.

On another note, there's a disproportionate amount of pictures from cold, northerly places, such as Scotland and Canada. What can I say? I like frigid weather. Much more fun than hot weather and easier to counteract. By which I mean that when the temperature drops, you can just pile on some layers, but it doesn't really work the other way around: rising temperatures do not necessarily endorse removal of clothing.

... not entirely sure where I was going with that, but hey, have a village.


This would be the unbelievably quaint and lovely outcrop of Manarola, Italy. [insert adoration here]

5 MINUTES LATER

Gushing praise takes a lot of energy, so here's a parrot in a teacup and no context whatsoever.


One last caveat. I have my backgrounds set to change every ten minutes or so--one of the nifty little thrown-in features I love about Windows 7--and five minutes ago I was pleasantly surprised to minimize a window and find this staring me in the face.

damn yes cows

Dutch cows + Dutch landscape + Dutch weather = global win.

~Mnemosyne

No comments:

Post a Comment