Thursday 25 November 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! (unless you're a turkey)

I was invited to a Thanksgiving dinner at Atlas' today. My first one, y'know? I've never celebrated a real honest-to-goodness say-grace carve-the-turkey count-the-children-afterwards American (well, mostly American)-style Thanksgiving dinner. I came this close to showing up. This close. And then I spent the better part of the afternoon in an infernal mood about not being allowed to attend, due to a parental embargo on anything involving Atlas, and said infernal mood lasted until I saw this.


I didn't quite know whether to laugh or cry--everyone in that convo except for Orange is a guy, by the way--so I settled for screenshotting it and trying very hard not to think about tablecloths for the next two and a half hours.

~Mnem

No comments:

Post a Comment