Friday 22 October 2010

Documentation of the all-too-common lame pun monster, also known as Chronos

Because somebody said they wanted proof she was alive. Or it may just have been the schizo talking to herself, I don't know.

(Between you and me, it is getting a little harder to distinguish between what's real and what's not nowadays. Sometimes I pick up the phone and hold a lovely long chat with an old friend--"Hi, how are you, how are the kids, burnt any bridges recently?"--before realizing that the number hasn't been dialled, the cord isn't plugged in, and I have, in fact, been talking to a banana all along.)

 But I digress. Witness the Chronos in all her blinding, blinding eloquence.


She's the blue nutcase text, by the way, although I'm fairly sure the punage OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE made it obvious. -ahem-

Speaking of voices in heads:
(Mnem and Atlas pass a BlackBerry ad with the tagline "Talk to your inner, inner circle!")
Atlas: Disturbing.
Mnem: Wait, isn't your inner inner circle the voices in your head?
Atlas: For you, maybe--
Mnem: Awesome, I can bbm them now!
Yeah.

~Mnemosyne

No comments:

Post a Comment