Saturday 23 October 2010

I may have got a B in math, but at least I know that 11 < 22

Unlike Chronos, who steadfastly refuses to write anything for FG anymore. If this is a boycott, then she had better hire a more competent PR agent, because I have no idea what point she is trying to prove with this strike. Girl is nuts, IMHO. Although it's not as if you didn't know that. (Overuse of the Link and Font Colour tools FTW. They aren't going to waste themselves, y'know?)

Anyhoo, iz 11:52 at night, I spent half an hour parsing through the blog to find those links (although admittedly twenty of those minutes were spent on that endlessly distracting sinkhole of funny, Very Demotivational) and I am sure as hell too lazy/tired (pick one) to finish this post off on a proper note, so I will leave you with a bunch of witty pictures and let them do the talking.

demotivational posters - BATTLESHEEP

demotivational posters - PRIORITIES

demotivational posters - BACKUP

~Mnemosyne

No comments:

Post a Comment