Friday 22 October 2010

Ferret is the new black

I made mention a few posts back of my seven standard colours, the ones I have decided are MINE ALL MINE and will probably use to within an inch of their lives in the foreseeable future. Remember? No? Well, you will, because I'm going to shove them up your eyeballs in approximately five seconds (or however long it takes you to read this little string of text).


Next time anybody asks me for my favourite colour, I'm just going to point them in this direction, because I love every single one of those shades equally and without discrimination. (Except for the orange, yo, which is totally more equal than all of them put together. Not that I'm biased or anything.) They're like my children, if you could slap children on questionable line drawings and call it art. Wait...

Actually, on second thought, let's not go in that direction. The RSPCC is already after my hide for that "babysitting" incident (although in my defense nobody ever said you weren't allowed to tie them to the lawnmower while you did a little light gardening).

~Mnemosyne

No comments:

Post a Comment