Tuesday 19 October 2010

Return of the GIMP monster + the siege of LiveJournal

Ooh, look at me, I'm so scary, rawr rawr. Me and my layers and my opacity and Gaussian blur and my slightly unnerving pop-eyed dog.

We are unsettlingly fuzzy, and we are legion.

But, I digress. Here's another random act of GIMPage to sate your hunger. Not really even FG-related this time (unless you count the repeated abuse use of my much-loved seven standard colours):


She was originally meant as a LJ header, but apparently we ungrateful non-paid members don't get to customize our themes to that extent (think of the anarchy that would result!), so I guess she gets the consolation prize of being my userpic. For what it's worth the new journal is at sock-thing.livejournal.com although it is, as of now, empty as a savvy plumber's condom packet.

OMFG A SEX JOKE
THE HILLS
RUN FOR THEM

... psych.

I have to say, I'm kind of looking forward to this journaling shtick. (Don't worry, I won't be leaving FG behind, because I still need somewhere to make fun of LJ itself.)

Here is your anarchy, people.

Muahaha.

~Mnem

No comments:

Post a Comment