Friday 28 May 2010

Enter the bad art

Two things today.

First of all, I'd like to formally introduce the newest addition to our FerretGun family, the We Fail! - Designs page. (Bolded and redded in deference to Chronos' preferred writing style. :-P) I'm not terribly good at explaining things, and besides Chronos did it much better on the page itself, so I'll let y'all hike over and parse through it yourselves. Suffice to say that it's a repository for all the works of horror art that she and I have brought, kicking and screaming and server-crashing, into this world.

Second thing is I've got rid of that horrible little border around all our images. I don't know about the other things but that header up there sure looks a lot nicer without being enclosed in a grey box.

~Mnem- "Da Vinci We Ain't" -osyne

No comments:

Post a Comment