Saturday 29 May 2010

I iz hungry.

I'm seriously going to go nuts. Haven't eaten for ages. Getting into dangerous territory, now--as in I'll-rip-your-head-off-if-you-mention-munchies dangerous. And then I log in to FerretGun and what do I see? Lemons. And then I scroll down (stupid me) and see the sachertorte again and ARGH. I'm going to die if I don't eat anything.

There isn't much in the kitchen. What'll I have, then? Bread. I hope there's bread. I like plain bread better than toast, for some reason, especially if it's still soft. Mmm. Bread and butter and jam. Not peanut butter or Nutella (even though Nutella's good too). Speaking of Nutella, I find it odd that everyone refers to it as a chocolate spread when it's so very clearly got hazelnuts on the front. Yet it tastes just like chocolate. Where did all the nuts go? WHERE?!

Ew, don't misinterpret that. Ew. Sick-minded -unintelligible-

Anyways, I'd write more but I really need to eat before I start chewing on the laptop. Ciao.

~Mnem- "FOOD FOOD FOOD" -osyne

YOU HAVE A CLEAR SINGLE SPACING PROBLEM. (Y)
GET ON RUNESCAPE OR MSN MORON. 8D
And there are some labels applicable to this post, which I added for you.
NO FOOD?! It MUST be a conspiracy! >:D
-Chronos

Edit:
Hey, no touching my tags. >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment