Thursday 27 May 2010

Notice!

I will only be cruising (in other words, editing) posts if I see the following:
  1. Spelling errors.
  2. Inappropriateness.
  3. Posts without labels/tags.
  4. Posts that double space for no apparent reason (single space pl0x!)
  5. And any others that I might come up with soon. 
Edit: If you have a post that goes under a new category, go ahead and add the label. Please try to use the existing labels as much as possible; we don't want the label list spanning the length of the page! 

    5 comments:

    1. Every blog needs a police force. :D

      ReplyDelete
    2. And I am the one-man police force. (Y) You can help too. -gives Mnem a police baton- Go beat someone up.
      That is NOT me. :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Uh... -gives Mnem the God of War- Beat the hell outta him. :D

      ReplyDelete
    4. -cheerfully proceeds to do so-

      ReplyDelete