Thursday 27 May 2010

Plans for the Future (INVADED!)

Well, well, it has finally come down to this, hasn't it?

Firstly... I WANT TO GO TO TONY ROMAS TOMORROW.
Yes, that is included within 'plans for the future'. Don't get caught up in cliches.

University scenario:
I will stalk Mnem to her university. We will live in the same apartment, and I shall cook and clean while she makes an even bigger mess for me to clean helps. One day, I will come back to the apartment, and she will be passed out in the main living room with 26 cans of Coke around her.

It'll be about the same for me, I guess. 'Cept it'd be 26 cups of barley water.
Mm... barley water.

I'm trying to see which colour causes you the most pain. I'm guessing this one comes pretty close. ;D

~Mnem- "You're Allergic To The Pink Panther Too" -osyne
Edit: horrifyingly hard to see font colours for the win.

Pretty, ain't it? :P It truly is Pink Panther now.

Nice try, but you will never be able to overpower me. Bahahahaha.

Oho, so Mnem "No Lifer Who Edits Other People's Posts Pedophile Stalker Ninja" is drawing out the battle eh? Well, have at thee. -remembers her washing blow-

-Chronos
Before you ask... yes, it's always been about the food.

Great. Just great. I think I've just perpetually given myself nightmares made my day.
Edit: Roflmao-ing your own entry FTW.
THIS AIN'T SPARTA WOMAN. IT'S ORANGES. ORANGES.

No comments:

Post a Comment