Monday 31 May 2010

WE ARE INVISIBLE.

If you have tabs available to you, open a new one.
Go to Google or Yahoo or some search engine that piles thousands upon millions of results on you when you type in a word.
Got it open? Good. Copy and paste our blog title (in Japanese) and see if the link that you get is http://theferretgun.blogger.com/.
It isn't? Then, sadly, we must declare a verdict.

WTF WHY THE HELL ARE WE INVISIBLE?! 

Yes, it is in bold because this is a tragic, tragic day for ferretgun. 
All the drama aside (very important drama, mind you). 
Since it seems appropriate, I'm going to give you another fruit picture.
FRAP NO ONE IS ABLE TO FIND US IN A SEARCH ENGINE.

Yes, frap. I finally get to use my new word. Know the word crap? Replace the 'c' with an 'f' instead. 
Currently, I am sitting next to Mnem, competing to see who can get this post up first. JUST so you know, Blogger posts in the order of whoever starts writing first, not whoever posts first, so yeah. Mnem started writing earlier, but I posted first. >:D Take that! Lalalalalala~
Edit: No, apparently my stuff came up first. o.O
So THAT'S probably why no one is joining. Find us! Find us! We need people!
But this IS a exchange diary, so as long you have two people, we can make this work I guess. 
  
-Chronos
This is retardus. I forgot my tags again. -_-

 This is sad. I'm putting this in my own post.
But this is just a reminder.
REMEMBER YOUR EFFING TAGS FOR BLEEP'S SAKE.
I don't even know what bleep is. Fill it in or something. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment