Thursday 27 May 2010

Oh no! The vase is Cracked.com

To distract from my exceedingly fail pun, I will show you a picture.


Meh, so what? I hear you say. Just another Meatloaf album. Nothing I don't see at the local charity bazaar.

Well, jibes about your shopping habits aside, you are completely correct. Boring picture. Seriously.

So take a look at this one instead:


Wow! What was that sound I just heard? Was it the sound of your brains imploding from sheer awesomeness?

Just kidding. Of course not. That ain't the sound of brains imploding... after all, only spleens produce that distinctive squelching noise upon collapse.

But really, innit cooooool? It's Batman on a motorcycle. (Sorry, Bat-cycle--before I get dismembered by fans.) Batman on a Bat-cycle jumping out of Hell. Infinitely more eye-catching than the original album artwork.

And where did I find this aesthetic wonder? Top right-hand corner of the pic says "Cracked.com". Hmm, wonder if that has anything to do with it...

For the slower readers, I shall spell it out in neon letters: Cracked is awesome.

~Mnem- "Plugging Random Websites FTW" -osyne

3 comments: