Friday 28 May 2010

Runescape and Fooood

Dungeoneering FTW. That includes 'Follow the Leader'. Y'know what I'm talking 'bout, right Mnem? :P
You take too long for lunch. I bet your food looks like this:

It's too... -clears throat- terrifying cute to eat, right? I can understand. Of course, all food must look like this, despairing in their final moments before they make it down the digestive tract... trying to appear cute whilst quietly persuading you that eating them is bad.
But then again, we humans have to eat and survive and all...
Let us take comfort in the fact that this watermelon certainly ain't going down without a fight. I can imagine a nice dent in your skull from that faucet... blunt object alert!
I love these pictures. I have to make a label for it... >:)

-Chronos
OMFG I FORGOT MY LABELS AGAIN!? If this keeps up I have to start posting my Cruising signature in my own posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment