Sunday 29 August 2010

Post that is Supposed to Help Us Keep the Post Count Above the Date and is Simultaneously a Distraction for Chronos from her Stupidly Hard Tech Assignment -- Ooh, Long Post Title! All in Capitals Too!

DON'T YOU LECTURE ME ABOUT PROCRASTINATING.
DON'T YOU LECTURE ME ABOUT YELLING TOO.
Blah blah blah. Well, Chronos has died and then revived and then died again and then broke herself out of a coffin ejected into space to float for infinity. How I came back, you do not need to know. You probably don't WANT to know, anyway (think Aliens!).
And this is why we couldn't post -- well, Mnem has made two major contributions in the past week or so while I was still... going through my, ah, cycles of reincarnation?

1) School.
2) Chronos' Subsequent Space Floating Expedition
3) Mnem's Trek to Hell (which oddly contains a large amount of cube shaped watermelons)
4) Chronos

Chronos is on the list because Chronos is the reason that Chronos could not post. Got it? (I would say 'Capice' or something, but I have absolutely no clue how to spell it and am too lazy to look it up now).
Boston Legal is great. So is Leverage. But Boston Legal is like the Leverage of the present.  
But beware! People terrified of that three letter word that starts with s, ends with x, and has an e squeezed in between them should keep at least a nanometer between them and the DVD / TV.
I'm really just going off on a tangent, aren't I? I'll probably whack the publish post button as soon as I'm done adding the tags then comb through it to look for grammatical mistakes. Which I still need to do to my English analytical paragraph about a poem. Joy.
Blah blah blah.
I can't think of anything...
I'm not stalling. Why do you think I'm stalling?
Spam.
Spam.
Spam.
Spam.
Spam.
Spam.
Spam.
Say, did anyone sneak some liquor into my mocktail at Tony Romas today?
Ribs.
Nom nom.
Huhuhuhuhu.

-Chronos 'Over and out over the cheesy rainbow into the leprechaun pot filled with elves. Wait what?'

No comments:

Post a Comment