Tuesday 10 August 2010

The Wonders of Purple

Well, seeing Mnem put up her hand drawn birthday card for her mother on FG, it got me in the mood to draw (I haven't touched a pencil for a month or so already). Here is a completely purplish monster that will scare the hell out of you. --

DON'T ENLARGE IT OH GOD DON'T ENLARGE IT. You'll be blind for the rest of your life if you do.
I am happy with how the coloring and wrinkles turned out (on the skirt. I got lazy on the shirt.). The legs are cut off. Not because I didn't draw them. I did draw them. I just snapped her legs off cut it out when I took the picture with my phone. My camera's out of power and I'm too lazy to charge it, so voila. Sorry I couldn't make it look whiter with Photoshop -- the color would die if I tried to (or I'm just not good at using it). Free internet cookies to those who guess where the charming purple lady came from. :)

-Chronos "GET TO THE FORUMS, FIENDS!"
On another lovely note...
SHIT SHIT SHIT SCHOOL STARTS SOON SHIT SHIT SHIT!
Hey, it's alliteration.

SHIT SHIT SHIT SCHOOL STARTS SOON SHIT SHIT SHIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment