Tuesday 10 August 2010

Huhuhuhu...

I can't sleep. And as a direct result of my sudden bout of insomnia, I'm writing this post among other things I've done in the past hour or so. Firstly...

If you know and recognize the name, you either stumbled across a now shut down website or several failed attempts to create a website. If you know and recognize the name without falling under the previously underlined conditions...
YOU STALKER.  
On a much brighter note, the reason for the sudden creation was not because I was bored. Nor was it because I had voices telling me to make it. No. This is all for... FerretGun's NEW and OFFICIAL forum! (Yeah, I got sick of using red.) Well, you are aware of my habits of suddenly adding something to the blog - Mnem knows this quite well. If you missed the addition of that huge button, you must be blind. Either that or you don't visit this blog enough, apparently. The website that is hosting my forum is this simple forum generator, I suppose (I will refrain from mentioning links out of a fear of disappointment). There are multiple levels of membership!
Firstly, there is me. I'm the head honcho of the forum. I make the magic technical things appear whilst Mnem is more of a constant and better writer poster. Mnem will be inducted sworn-in knighted promoted elevated to her rightful position as a fellow Moderator and Administrator when she wakes up tomorrow morning later and checks FerretGun. Level two is just for our much appreciated, non-existent Moderators.
Level three is named after our lovable mascot, Eli Trick, who is the face of this blog! Well, not really. We just have many assorted pictures of random ferrets. Members are affectionately known as Eli Tricksters (though I doubt anyone will be an Eli Trickster in a while).
Despite the fact that Mad tried to shoot a hole in my head a while back with a bazooka for placing him below Eli Trick (and Mnem), he maintains some satisfaction in being a Penguin General that commands armies of Chipper Cats (level four -- named after Mnem's Medusa Corrie) and Earmuffed Pigs (level five -- refer to this post).
Thus, make sure to take a look, join, and make a thread. It is quite empty at the moment. Quite. Perhaps I'll open up a thread before awo;jfsps[\:OAJOfa.

Huh. Did I just pass out on the keyboard from sleep deprivation just nojowa;ifelkwsdfa;ksldf

-Chronos "Just one thread and I'll go to sleep, okay?!"
Edit: 'Clash of the Psychos' Header has been added to We Fail! - Designs.
And, quoting Mnem...
I really need to start sleeping earlier.

OH HOLY SHET IT'S SCHOOL TOMORROW.

Fk.

No comments:

Post a Comment