Friday 30 July 2010

It's a Plan.

Congratulations Mnem, you now have a war chant that will strike fear into the hearts of none all! By which I still mean none because face it, the only time that will scare people is when, quote unquote...
"[There] [are] pigs in earmuffs winging their way over the snow-capped wastes of purgatory."
We do love you for your poetic sense (a.k.a snarky). It's an invaluable component of our two-manned (womanned?) ship blog. And why is manned a word when womanned is not? Those people who invented English... sexist bastards. Don't bother suing because we all know it's true.
Oddly enough, this is one of the first posts I've left lying around as draft for a while. If you don't count the post written for my glorious return from damn-I-can't-think-of-anything-to-write, found here. I have to say, that was one of my more WTF posts. I never did continue anything with the Jack-the-Ceramic-Bobblehead uprising. Can't really do anything now either, because I am about 3 hours (one or two planetrips) away from where Jack-Snapped-Neck-Ass-Stuck-To-Ceramic-Plate-Bobblehead is. The uprising is delayed for now... but not quelled. Who knows, one day, the Jacks will be your masters (Nah, more like the Chinese, because their economy is growing. Growing.). I'm part Chinese too, so ha! - take that! If the thought of an insane part Chinese like Chronos being the world's slavedriver master overall evil overlord scares you, congratulations, you are sane! Of course, you know the first two things I would do: create the world's largest ferret gun on the level of a nuclear weapon and create the world's first and only genetically engineered Penguin army (equipped with weapons everywhereeeeee. Everywhere.), modeled after Mad who would be the overall right hand man (again with the sexism) Penguin general. Our Headquarters will be carved into a random mountain. Possibly in Antarctica. For Mnem? ... uh... first, I would create a rainbow coloring serum for Corrie, then I would leave Mnem in charge of media manipulation (don't worry, you'll reap the benefits in my reign as an evil overlord besides the obvious con of Corrie's rainbow colorness. Why am I making it a goal to make Corrie rainbow colored? I'm bored.). When the day comes that I am dethroned, I will activate a detonation weapon that I would have secretly set up all over the world by then so I will be the world's last ruler. Sounds like a plan? Great. 

-Chronos "Yes, I have an active imagination. So what?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment