Friday 23 July 2010

Chronos Designs - The Ferret Gun Family

I got bored of my drab and dull banner for the ferret gun... so I went and made a new one!

Featuring Corrie (C.A.T), Mnem (who I will label as that ferret because I don't want to be that ferret), Mad (P.E.N.G.U.I.N), and me, Chronos (the epic ferret on the motorcycle who totally pwns).

Nah, just kidding. Many of you are probably wondering what a zoned out cat and a dangerous dark penguin are doing on a banner that reads Ferret gun. The reason is... there is no reason. I was bored. This banner, from this day forthwith, shall replace the original Ferret Gun banner.

Rest in peace, unoriginal old Ferret Gun banner. 

Don't worry. For those of you who actually liked the old banner (for some unfathomable reason), it will remain linked on the We Fail Designs page.
Why the sudden change of banner?
... I was really that bored.

-Chronos

No comments:

Post a Comment