Friday 2 July 2010

Belated 2 month Anniversary!

OMG I SPELT ANNIVERSARY CORRECTLY. No, my self esteem is not low, as much as Mnem believes. I've just learnt not to expect too much from myself, otherwise I'll be disappointed. ;D You know, just like setting goals you'll never bother reaching, so don't set goals!
Firstly, I'd like to wish Ferret Gun, Mnem, and myself a belated two month anniversary! We have continuously posted for two months! What a great feat (urh... really...)?
... that aside, ahem... -cough-
There's a reason, Mnem, why tape cassette players get no love... especially if they are repetitive.
THEY ARE SO GODDAMNED ANNOYING. 8D

Sure, it's a little funny for a bit, but hearing the same pitch and voice and tone and static and white noise over and over and over and over again... -shotgun- Of course, I got my revenge by telling Mnem about D. Gray Man... in which I had to repetitively use some Philosopher's Stones from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood to revive her so she would listen to my complete summary. Of course, I have several more in reserve so I can go and absorb God one of these days...
Yes, I overused the 'and's. Over kill. -nurses 'and'- 
-clueless as to what to post- Well, Hokkaido was quite satisfying. If I could, I would probably want to settle down there permanently. I mean, seriously. They have really advanced bathrooms even up on a little cabin / shop in the middle of nowhere on top of a hill. Let's not forget their traditional ways are awesome -- yukatas, futons, and tatami for the win. Apparently, Mnem hates the little '--' too. Well, I like it. :P
YAKINIKU.
ALL HAIL JAPAN. ALL HAIL JAPAN! 


-Chronos

No comments:

Post a Comment