Friday 23 July 2010

Heads Up For Regular Posters - [There's Only Two of them Anyway]

Well. Our third month anniversary is coming up soon! We have been doing quite well in posting continuously -- though, if you are paying attention, we haven't posted much in the past few days. Normally Mnem is the sole and serial poster here while I writhe in the pit of no inspirations or just too goddamned lazy.
Our general goal: Post either several times a day or once for every day. Try to exceed the number of days in the month with the number of overall posts for that month. If I remember correctly, we didn't do that last month. At the moment, the month of May has the most posts.

Okay. You people, who actually bother to read what I write when it isn't random or wtf, here is the heads up.
Apparently Blogger made a pact or affiliation or contract with this website called Zemanta.
Daughtry (album)Image via Wikipedia

Wrong album cover, but I put it in just the same. Tennessee Line is from the album Leave this Town by Daughtry.

-Chronos
On another note, here's a new mystery -- Mnemosyne has went missing! Where could she possibly be? Free internet cookies to whoever finds out. -munches on a cookie- What's that? Where did I get this cookie? ... I'm admin. I'm entitled to free cookies. Of course, if you solve the mystery quickly enough, you might get a cookie before I empty out the cookie jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment