Thursday 8 July 2010

Facebook stalking 101

Time for an experiment.

In one tab, I have open the wonderful digital black hole that is Facebook. In another, I have open our list of Greek pseudonyms for all those people unfortunate privileged enough to know us. I will confess that I have kept touch with only a few of them since summer began, and I have no idea where most of them are or even if they're still alive. But that is about to change. Through the magical and multiple stalkerish options provided by FB, I will proceed to track down everybody on this list (whom I have added) and tell you approximately where they are. (If you're getting worried, then good. This is my job. -smirk-)

Girls
  • Lyssa.
    • She's back here after a perilously boring trip back to her home country. Honestly, to judge by the email communiqués she'd send out during said trip you'd think that she was being held there against her will. (Come to think of it, she probably was.)
  • Eusebia
    • India. She told me. A few days ago. I didn't cheat.
  • Eirene
    • Still here. I had to go dig through a completely and irreversibly corrupted somewhat heavily spammed message thread in my FB inbox to find this. Methe's "I fuck camels" spiel is getting old, by the way.
  • Methe
    • I think she's in India. To be honest I don't want to read more of her messages/wall posts than I have to. That girl scares me.
  • Neikea
    • Quick, to the land of tall people, fluoro orange, and cheese! For that is where we may find our soccer-loving quarreller.
  • Polyhymnia (we need to give her a nickname. It's a pain to write her current one. Like a tongue twister for the fingers, I swear.)
      • She be in her home city of ze Merlion. On a completely unrelated note, my grammar just died. Not to mention my spelling. -cough-
    • Hestia
      • How the hell should I know? She just drops out of existence when the school year ends. Seriously. She has this whole other dimension purely for the summer and winter holidays. Yes, I have categorical proof of this, and no, I'm not showing you what it is.
    • Euphrosyne
      • I do believe she has settled into her new home in Japan already. Although she sounds a bit lonely. Poor girl.
    • Lycorias
      • Two things. One, I have no idea if she's here. And two, I plugged something written on her wall in Finnish into Google Translate and the results have probably scared me away from that country for life.
    • Thalia
      • In Japan. This without any Google Translate either. Good timing on her part.
    • Concordia
      • Sorry, but I don't have her on FB yet :-S 
    Boys
    • Atlas
      • Mr Tall Snarky Moron is in the US. I hope he chokes on his popcorn. Just kidding, actually, 'cos that would deprive me and Chronos of the pleasure of choking him ourselves. -smirk-
    • Mania
      • Don't have him added. I attempted to stalk him through his wall-to-wall with Lethe but the bastard has set his privacy level. What a bad time to be Internet-savvy.
    • Lethe
      • I suppose he's back. He carried on a convo with one of his NY friends about how a certain movie isn't playing "here" yet. Since the American girl was complaining about how said movie was of excretory quality, I'm willing to bet that "here" refers to... well... here.
    Cower in awe at my awesome FB stalking skills. Well, some of it was luck. And some of it was just plain obvious. But some of it was stalkerishness. -wink-

    Have a nice summer and stay away from the sharks.

    -splash splash chomp-

    ~Mnem- "ARGH ARGH ARGH GET IT OFF ME" -osyne

      No comments:

      Post a Comment