Tuesday 6 July 2010

5 Things to Do When...

Your computer dies 3 - 4 times in succession for absolutely no reason at all -

1. Begin throwing Pocky boxes or nearby objects at your cousin who is snoozing on the sofa after watching the Nancy Drew movie.
2. Start slapping whatever surface you are leaning on whilst cursing fate.
3. Grab any nearby game console and start viciously yelling when the most important button to the game starts malfunctioning.
4. Pace for a few minutes and start to wonder how the hell you are going to survive without your game consoles and laptop.
5. Abuse any nearby musical instrument - pissing people off is your desired result. No musical instruments? Improvise.

Yes, those are the five extremely vital measures I took when my computer died for no reason at all 3 - 4 times in succession.
Step 1: Yes, pocky boxes. It was such a shame to throw them too; they were foldable in panda and penguin shapes! I do hope my cousin didn't crush them when she revived from her half-dead doze on the sofa (Yes, I'm more concerned for the welfare of easily destroyed and disposable pocky boxes than my cousin). We just happened to be watching Nancy Drew (the beginning of which I happened to ignore in favor of my lovable, reliable -gags- laptop).
Step 2: Well, who wouldn't? I would like to also mention that the same morning, the computer shut down in the middle of a VERY important anime's finale. Mnem, you should know - that is UNFORGIVABLE.
Step 3: First, I picked up my Playstation Portable. That didn't work. It was out of power, and I had to reset the system. After I did that, I began viciously failing at Rock Band - Everlong by Foo Fighters on Expert level. That did not end nicely. Next, I picked up my DS which was near dying due to the abuse on my Hokkaido trip. Revived it by plugging it in. Started playing Rune Factory. The 'L' button, very important to the game, began malfunctioning. Responded by cursing fate before finally turning it off.
Step 4: I ended up guzzling my bottle of Mountain Dew which was nearby, as well as bustling to the kitchen for a nice cream puff. Needless to say, the puff nearly exploding in my face did not help to alleviate my bad mood. It was a damn good cream puff though.
Step 5: I ran to the piano and started thumping out the Moonlight Sonata Hamster Style. My cousin, who was already sleepily annoyed from the Pocky attack and being dragged out by my mother several hours earlier, was NOT amused. Dragged out by my mother -> going to her mother's office -> lunch with relatives who do not know when to stop putting food on our plates even though we had insisted that if they fed us any more, they'd end up with a design of half digested meat in their hair (in the metaphorical realm, of course) -> forced to act as pack mules when we told them we wanted to leave early (Grandmother's food stuffs).
Yeah, today has been nuts.
... did I mention my younger cousin, who just returned home, is using my ass as a stepladder to reach a higher cupboard?
Edit: Yes, my computer died in the middle of me writing this post. WTF.


-Chronos "Fk my computer's going to die again"

No comments:

Post a Comment