Friday 20 August 2010

Twitter Goes Tweet! Mad Goes... Chirp? Roar? [Insert Sound of WMDs Firing]?

Harhar.
Mnem and I have started school, so we haven't been making any... ah, PROPER contributions to the blog as of late. 1) Sophomore year is pretty neat, but they're already piling on the homework, 2) Lack of inspiration, 3) Free time is spent studying. Sad, I know. Right?
And as always with a comeback post, I will launch into a series of boring announcements that I, being Chronos, must make (because Mnem is Atlas' ego deep in snarkiness!). Ha ha. Please tell me that made sense.

In any case. Firstly, a warm welcome to our first stalker, StupidFerret! You are a generous square addition to our otherwise empty stalker section! Thank you for deciding to follow us! [Although you do know that she is one of the gang, right...?] ... I didn't stutter. :)
Hopefully if things work out alright, we'll have our friends joining consecutively. <- I almost forgot how to spell that word. Huh. And hopefully, Mnem's worst fears will not be realized (i.e. friends going OMFG how could you - though I doubt they'd be that drastic, they're great people WOAH NO BIAS THERE, I THINK I DROPPED SOME SOAP!).
Well, whatever. A warm welcome to StupidFerret anyway. Oi, you has to make a post soon, yeah? Just write shit about... shit. I don't know. Moving on!

Edit: StupidFerret, make sure you read this post, this post, this post, and this post. Make sure to visit Romeo and Juliet: Failed! and give it a read through. Also look at the We Fail! - Designs so you can tell me whether you want a section for yourself too.

I can't believe I dedicated a whole paragraph to that had enough randomness and WTF to hurtle through that paragraph. Onward, ho (no, not THAT ho)! Since Chronos has a penchant for adding new things that Mnem and herself will never use anyway (-cough- FORUM -cough-), look around the website. Notice anything new? Do ya? Besides the little box with the silhouette of a bird under stalkers.

...Yep, you guessed it! The TWEETER! THE TWITTER! THE CHIRPER! THE OMFG-IT'S-MAD-WITH-A-SEMI-AUTOMATIC-WEAPON-RUN-LIKE-HELL!

... I know I'm going over the top. -shrug- Hey, it's a return post! Sue me! ... on second thought, please don't. I have enough shit to deal with-- Basically that little Tweeter / Twitter / Chirper little box deal is to notify you of important updates if you've missed 'em. Chronos knows the chances are high that she is not going to bother and eventually forget about it (LIKE A CERTAIN FORUM--!).

./slap self

I'm going off tangent, eh? Yeah, my brain's kind of like frozen yet liquid slush inside my skull that's slushing.

Goddamn I'm thirsty now.

-Chronos 'Does a ice slush of a brain sound appetizing to you?'

Edit: MNEM HOW THE EFF DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DO ON SATURDAYS?! -mildly worried-

No comments:

Post a Comment