Saturday 25 September 2010

-bounces out of bed-

Okay, I lied. Sue me. I don't have any money, and I'm not going to go to sleep until our post deficit has been made up.

... unintentional double entendre there.

-ignores-

My tolerance level for inane jokes (not even inane jokes, really, just bad jokes that appeal to the foul-mouthed kindergartener in all of us) has been shooting up higher and higher since the 2010-2011 school year began a tiddling month and a half ago. (Shet, it's only been that long?) Mostly because I've been spending more time with Y-chromosomers. Case in point: Atlas. Case also in point: Lethe. I love them both to pieces and they are also the two people whom I would hesitate longest to introduce to my parents. Seriously, I'd rather bring--oh, I don't know--Methe home for dinner than have Atlas say hello to my mother in passing on a busy street. No, it's not that bad. See previous post for reasons as to why I may not be thinking clearly. Alternatively you could just look at the timestamp, there's a good girl/boy now.

-swings legs childishly-

I don't really know where I meant to go with this post, just that I wanted to write something and include Atlas/Lethe Atlas and/or Lethe in there somewhere. Okay, now that agglomeration (?) is scaring me so I will proceed to cross it out and separate them, like so. -backtracks- Ninja skills. You saw nothing and if you did you wouldn't see much more if you breathe a single word. I remember a little flair button I used to have (back in the day when flair buttons were popular) that was a fairly minimalist black with grey writing on. The writing went something along the lines of "There are 27 ninjas on this piece of flair. You may not see them, but they see you." And I, in my young, pliable, foolish, and utterly uncool days, thought this was funny and plastered it all over my Facebook profile. (I had a lot less direction in life back then. Still do, of course, but at least I aim at useful/non-annoying activities now.)

It's getting progressively harder to keep my eyes open...

Must keep writing, because we are all idiots and Mnem is an overachieving idiot with a selectively difficult sense of duty. Skipping MUN meets for two weeks running = okay. Having a 5-post gap between the date and the month total on FG = not okay. Wtf.

~Mnem

No comments:

Post a Comment