Sunday 5 September 2010

Sketch dump

It's that time of the month again. No, not to run out and buy as many packs of sanitary napkins as possible (although I honestly don't know anybody who still uses that term), but to stuff a billion and a half freehand works in progress up your collective noses. No GIMPing--this is glued in straight from my much-abused sketchbook. Enjoy.

"Feed the penguin!"

Yet another FG diorama. Yes, I will GIMP this. Eventually. Maybe. (Ignore the spheroid thing on the upper right corner; that's the Omu in another sketch, which I will not upload because it is c-r-a-p.)

Rabbits

Apologies for the lame-ass title. If you've got a better one, tell me. And yes, that is the ground sketch for Saturdays At Chronos' over there! How on earth did you guess? (I keep a crowded sketchbook. Saves paper, y'know.)

Even Dolls Have Secrets

Again with the lame-ass titles. I'm not really good at this, am I? The girl is inspired by the works of Emily Martin. The gap-toothed monstrosity behind her I took pointers on from Gris Grimly. Both are excellent artists and I really, really wish I had even a fraction of their talent.

Adieu for now. Chronos, get your butt in gear and write!

~Mnemosyne

No comments:

Post a Comment