Friday 3 September 2010

Introducing spawn

Must ... keep ... blog ... afloat ...

Well now, what can I rant about here? I could treat you to a scholarly discussion on the merits of various Sims 2 custom content downloads, but that'd bore the socks off you, especially if you don't play the game. (Ha. Made you think it.) I could rave about homework, but I'm not staying up this late just to embark on another obscenity-laced hemorrhage of eloquent spite. I could bitch and moan about how I've been sleeping five-hour nights all week (save for Thursday, when I told myself I'd just lie down on my bed for a bit to text somebody and woke up two hours later), except it's currently 11:45 PM on a lazy Friday night. So what could I do? Well, for starters, I could clip my nails. Comb the hair out of my eyes. Blow some dust off the computer. I could redesign the Sistine Chapel and get around to learning how to knit. I could study Norwegian and repaint my bedside table and organize a whale-watching excursion and play with Madge (Mad and Omu's adopted daughter; short for Madomu, which is in turn a contraction of Nomadeous Omu + whatever avian last name they have drawn up). Speaking of Madge, what exactly is she? Chronos seems to think she's a penguin. She looks more like a scrawny little kid in a penguin costume to me. -scrutinizes closely-

Yeah, them's fingers all right. -Madge hisses- Easy now.

-Omu stalks past-

Lovely child.

-Mad waddles past-

Absolutely adorable.

-Eli scurries past-

QUICK, HELP ME KNOCK IT OUT AND BAG IT

-Mad and Omu stick their heads around the corner-

... some groceries, because we're running out, and I wouldn't want our little obviously penguin princess to go hungry.

-bird heads slowly retract-

That was close. -eyes Madge, who has crawled off to safety-

But tomorrow is another day. -glints dangerously-

~Mnemosyne

No comments:

Post a Comment