Saturday 25 September 2010

Give me a T... give me an I... give me an R... give me an E... give me a D... zzz

Well.

It's 2:48 in the morning and I really shouldn't be up right now.

Chronos, I think, went to the bathroom to wash her face and passed out on the towel rack. I do hope she's alright. Aluminium piping doesn't make for a fabulous night's rest.

All ha-ha aside, I'm basically still up because I had an unholy amount of essay to write for English... that is due on at 11:00 tomorrow.

I'm not done yet. Boo. Still an intro, a conclusion, and various bits of the body paragraphs left to go. Wilfred Owen, if it weren't for the fact that you're a genuinely gifted poet and you lived an admirably hardscrabble life (and you've been dead for ninety-odd years) I'd stick you right now, and not with a kitchen knife neither. -dark look- Death by straws... sounds painful, eh?

I'm sorry, I'm not making sense anymore.

There'll be a sleepover tomorrow and Chronos and I are looking forward to being high together and trashing the place and eating junk food and staying up late watching questionable comedies. :D Nothing like a friend to get wasted with.

Unfortunately it also means I'm neglecting all my homework until Sunday afternoon. That's sort of why we haven't been posting recently. Too much bullsh many things to do.

What do I have due again?--oh, right. Fill in a worksheet on the computer for Biology, finish my notes and email them to a compatriot for Health, submit the essay to Turnitin.com and complete two peer-review assignments and one self-reflection for English, select and draft my 7x7 poetry project for Creative Writing, hunt down a book and answer two questions for French, and make up some missed Math work.

Joy of fricking joys. No, I'm not coming to the Games tomorrow, why do you ask?

-yawns-

I think I'll go sleep now.

Excessive page breaks FTW.

~Mnemosynapwoeiap esssssssssssssssssssas;;;;;;;''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

No comments:

Post a Comment