Saturday 18 September 2010

Burninating penguins! or, Mnem's triumphant return from the Land of the Moderately Unwell

Not in this update: crossed out stuffs. Lots and lots of crossed out stuffs.



Wtf? One week EIGHT DAYS with no posting. Sorry NO APOLOGIES. -rawrs- TAKE NO PRISONERS! THIS! IS! SPARTAAAAAA! ... lol, exclamation mark fails. Wait, what? I'm being incoherent again? Sorry, sorry. --NO APOLOGIES SOLDIER! --Disregard.

Actually, yeah, forget that happened. <_< ... >_> You saw nothing.

Well. We haz not been posting very much. ("Why thank you, Captain Obvious." "No problem, Sergeant Sarcasm." <-- which is actually conjugated wrong, because the second term in the moniker is meant to be an adjective and not a noun Just... nothing.) Chronos has been buried up to her little neck in homework and I have been sick sick sick -points at title- so it's been a bit of a quiet week here. Week and a day. Thing. You know, I should really get the cobwebs taken care of, they're getting kind of scary.
Note: I couldn't actually find a funny cobweb picture. The only one on the Cheezburger network had some girl looking up a bride's dress with a bit of an inappropriate expression, and I kind of figured Chronos wouldn't want to check the blog after suffering through a 184239814029398571234-year-long dinner party and have that hit her in the face first thing. Apologies to all, especially if you did want that picture. But go look it up yourself.
So, ah, next thing on our list is... skirts. Behehe. <-- Strange new laughter for the lose win. There's only so many consonant pairs you can duplicate without sounding like you've got a speech difficulty in there somewhere.

-shoots ramblingness-

Skirts. I had to wear one, Chronos had to wear one. She had shorts on underneath. I didn't.

WHOA INAPPROPRIATE

Edit. She had some form of vertically challenged, socially acceptable trousers underneath. I wore merely the skirt and all the other things girls are meant to wear under skirts, which I will not describe because a) NO and b) NO. <_< A'ight, that came out even more wrong-sounding so look, I'm talking about underwear! Briefs! Panties! Knickers! Bloomers! Petticoats! Well, maybe not those. But you get my drift! What is so hard to comprehend about that?!

--will not make innuendo--

Okay, onwards. Chronos and I both had to don skirts for effectively the same reason today: dinner parties. As a matter of fact, she is not racing me to an update precisely because she has been marooned on some faraway desert island with sunburnt natives and questionable yet tasty native cuisine. And by questionable I mean DON'T TOUCH THAT IT LOOKS LIKE FIDO. And by tasty I mean HAHA FOOL THIS IS CHRONOS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT SHE'D EAT IT ANYWAYS WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT. :B Hehe. Heh. Heh.

Me, I am officially at a dinner party as well, but as it is hosted at my humble failshack by my ... what's a good antonym for spawn? ... p-p-p-p-parents (Lady Gaga style!) and my presence is not required to entertain the guests, I can sit upstairs and ignore my French homework (where the fk is New Caledonia anyways?) and my math homework (no, screw you, matrices) and fire off a long and completely necessary update to my belovéd FerretGun. Life is neat. -raises a glass of grape juice- To internet access! To incoherence! To self-delusion! -drowns downs-

That should totally be our new toast.
Note: couldn't find pictures of old toast either. Considering the experiments that get done in fourth grade ("let's take a slice of bread, stick it in the back cupboard and forget about it until little Suzy puts her hand in it and screams three months from now, kids!"), this may have been a case of my subconscious attempting to shield me from memories I really don't want to relive.
I'm starting to not make sense. Not that I ever did, of course, it's just that this time I'm noticing. Sorry if I've been irritating you for the past fifteen minutes or however long it takes you to plough though my incessant chatter. I just really need to "talk". Sorry, sorry, sorry. :(

I'll, uh, go sit in the corner and stare at the wallpaper now.

Pretty wallpaper. Hi, there. -notices Chronos shooting her odd looks- What? As they say, you're not crazy if you talk to inanimate objects. You're only crazy if they start talking back.

-wallpaper nods obliquely-

My point exactly. Mnemosyne over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment