Sunday 19 September 2010

CHRONOS' EPIC RETURN POST v. 2.0!

Releasing the next patch of Chronos' EPIC RETURN POST!

No, I'm not going to drawl like a mad man about how I gots a tablet and Hi-Chew. Firstly, I didn't get another tablet, so it's unnecessary. Second, I've almost finished snarfing down those 20 or so bars of Hi-Chew. High intakes of glucose syrup, sugar, and hydrogenated vegetable oil for the win.

Not that they're healthy because they actually kill you very, very slowly fill you with artificially induced highness. That, and they start tasting disgusting after your 3rd consecutive bar.
Whooo, censorship for the win lose. WE CAN'T TAKE THE TRUTH.

Okay. Why am I up at this atrocious hour, you ask? In Chronos' world, an atrocious hour would be... 5 in the morning with the next day being a school day (normal wake-up time being 6 am). No, it isn't a school day for me tomorrow - THANK GOD. I get to laze around for one more solitary day before being thrown into the seamy underbelly of hell school.

Yes, fine, so I'm exaggerating. Hell does equate school, in my world, but sadly, there's a minuscule population of one in Chronos' world.

Back to the earlier question. I'm on Ferret Gun and my computer at... -looks at clock- 12:46 am. I got dragged to a dinner by those-things-known-as-the-parents with about 10 or 20 other families plus their adorable sweet bearable lovely children. Of course, the only two children I knew and could socialize with -snort- were 5th graders. Nothing epic happened, really. Dinner started at 6:30. Guess what time we left? 9:45. I was stuck at a freaking dinner for 3 hours and 15 minutes. The food stopped coming at around 7 or 8, ffs (for feck's sake)! Not to mention they did that thing that parents do - start talking very excitedly about something, then grow louder and louder as they try to drown out everyone else's talking in order to contribute something to the conversation. Makes for very interesting sound dynamics, but we (the 5th graders and me) were almost scared into jumping out of our chairs at one point. That aside, when I got home at 10:15 ish, we stumbled upon a blackout in our house. A blackout that lasted until 11:30, during which I gamed excessively on my DS - thank you, whoever came up with the idea of bright screens in gaming consoles (because the people who make the GameBoy Color obviously didn't think about it or didn't have the technology to make it happen). And from 11:30, it takes me to the point I'm at now - unable to sleep and typing a post for Ferret Gun after leaving it to dry like a fish for a few days.

Mnem will be proud of me, I'm sure. She's the one always prodding me to write something.
Oooh, big paragraph overhead!

Gawd damn. I ran out of things to write about.

-Chronos "I smell the artificial flavoring from the empty Hi-Chew wrappers..."

No comments:

Post a Comment