Saturday 26 June 2010

What's in a name? That which we call a blog / By any other name would bite as hard

Yes, I'm alive. Although I sound kinda wasted. -shakes head slowly- What was I saying?

I ran through the design options like you asked. Some of them are pretty but they're not necessarily applicable to FG--it's like strapping Chronos in a pair of ballerina flats and a dress. Sure it looks nice for a bit but then you get hit round the ears when you don't expect it. So yeah.

I like Chronos' design pick and I like this one too:


It's got the same basic sketchy theme going on, but it's a slightly different colour and with a slightly different subject. Hearts and rainbows and skulls and the like. When I read what I just wrote it strikes me as being somewhat clichéd (no shit Mnem!) but I really do think the design is neat. Random and all over the place. Wish it were a little more off-the-wall though.

Scrolling down so you can see what the posts look like:


Not too bad. I'm particularly fond of the orange page links up top and the orange page titles. I dunno why. I'm not usually terribly attached to that colour in and of itself. It just looks cheery when juxtaposed with the contents the design of this blog. So all I'm asking is that--whichever design we go with, Chronos' or mine--we keep the orange.

God, I sound so out of it.

~Mnemosyne

No comments:

Post a Comment