Tuesday 29 June 2010

I blame your corridor of premature mortality for the general lack of postiness

Well.

If you'd have liked me to post to the blog while you're gone then maybe you shouldn't lock me in the closet beforehand, eh? Think about that next time. It takes me a while to shovel six feet of concrete with a spoon. A plastic spoon. Goddamned cheapskates.

Then I had to dodge all your fooking death traps in your hallway of fooking inconvenience. I almost ran out of glass shards for the lasers--sorry about the bathroom, by the way, I'll replace the two-way mirror as soon as I scrape up the cash--and the poison gas ruined the wallpaper. (You're going to have to disinfect the place when you get back.) Oh, and I split all your security camera lenses with some well-timed bagpipe music. Nothing like 90 decibels of "Amazing Grace" to put a $500 thermal imaging scanner out of commission.

As regards your bottomless pit, I was apparently correct when I assumed that the gap would be smaller than the length of a ski. Plus the slats were good for when your stairwell turned into a slide. The guard at the bottom looked like he choked on a lemon.

Speaking of the guards, I nearly broke my wrist taking out the one in the kitchen--it's a hell of a lot harder smashing a chair across someone's back than it looks in the movies. The one by the garage? Introduced his coattails to some lighter fluid and a match. The three of them got on wonderfully, like a house on fire. With the smoke and the panic and the insurance claims and everything.


So, my dear, what can we learn from this?

The answer is: if you want me to post faster, just give me the goddamn closet key before you leave.
 
~Mnemosyne

No comments:

Post a Comment