Tuesday 15 June 2010

Clouded thinking

Nice try, Chronos, but the only way I'm hailing you is if someone gives me a weather manufacturing machine. (Or if you turn into a taxi.) Which reminds me...

BWAHAHAHA I HAVE CREATED A WEATHER MANUFACTURING MACHINE! (What, did you think you were secretly a taxi? Tsk tsk. Delusions of grandeur.) AND WHAT WILL I DO WITH THIS WONDERFUL BRILLIANT COMPLETELY HYPOTHETICAL AND NON-TAX-DEDUCTIBLE CREATION? I WILL RAIN DOWN CALAMITY UPON THE WOOOOORLD! BEGINNING WITH AMERICA, I WILL FIRSTLY BAKE AND AERATE THEM:


AND THEN I WILL SUBSEQUENTLY CHILL THEM TO WITHIN A COMFORTABLE FEW DEGREES OF MOLECULAR DEATH:


AND THEN I WILL... ER... I WILL...
-clanging noises-
Blasted machine's broken down on me again! Well, it ain't over till the fat lady sings, so regrettably, I must sacrifice the sanity of the many wonderful citizens of Milwaukee.


LOL. You were anticipating a fat lady picture, weren't you? I'm not that creepy. Heh.
-clears throat-
... and then--when I have completely driven them up the fruity roundabout--I will proceed to mess with THE REST OF THE UNITED STATES:


Neat eh? No more snow days for you lot.
The only downside to my marvelous plan is that I won't be able to use this nifty thing.

 

The perfect gift for any fashion-conscious British ninja out there. Although, come to think of it, British ninjas probably don't exist--


Me and my big mouth.

~Mnemosyne

No comments:

Post a Comment