Saturday 26 June 2010

Chronos: FK YES. Mnem: Oh noes.

Episode 13 of Angel Beats! is out.

It's the finale.

Mnem knows what I mean.

-feels like jumping until her head hits the ceiling and laughing and crying and writing a run-on and also run-ons FTW hahahahahahaha nooooo I need my Angel Beats! 13 which is currently downloading with 2 hours left noooo -rages--

2 HOURS?! IT MUST BE A CONSPIRACY.

-Chronos

Edit: ... now it's 3 hours left.
Edit: 1 hour. 2 hours. 3 hours. NOOOOOOOO!
Edit 2: Yes, I am sad enough to WTF my own post and come back to edit the post to let you know.
Hey, just called myself sad and I'm not striking out.
YESSSSSSSS.
Crap, umpire forcefully removed me from play. I was never that good at baseball, anyway. Now, SOFTBALL, on the other hand...

FINISHED DOWNLOADING.
EFFING CRIED.
WHAT THE HELL WHY DOES KEY HAVE TO MAKE SUCH EFFINGLY EPICLY SAD SERIES?!
-cries-

No comments:

Post a Comment