Saturday 26 June 2010

Ooo, new designs.

Blogger has apparently installed a more advanced blog design system now.

Some of them look pretty. *_*

May I change the design, Mnem? D: -desperately wants a background picture-

Yes, I'm crazy enough to loiter around Blogger for exploration whilst waiting for episode 13.

Edit: I've done some exploring, and I'm currently gunning for this design. 


Click to enlarge. You know the deal. This design has the part with the post area and sidebars enlarged to its biggest width, as well as two sidebars. My only problem is the navigation bar doesn't look all too nice.

I think we might be able to change the text color though. What do you think?
Play with the design customization for a while. You can change anything and see how it will look on the new blog without actually affecting the original. Whatever you do, DO NOT press 'Save Changes to Blog'.
So... -silently sits in front of computer to wait for Mnem's response... AND EPISODE 13-

-Chronos

No comments:

Post a Comment