Saturday 19 June 2010

Let the Cards Fall Where They May...

Since I've been MIA for a while on the internet (save for my daily necessities, like Fanfiction and subgroup updates), I have to upload a barrage of crap for you to pretend to be interested in.
You did this to a poor innocent bobblehead?!
Shame on you and your sociopathic ways.
Comments Mnemosyne, on the regrettable death of Jack the ceramic bobblehead of an emo skeleton of Halloween Town who dies too freaking easily just because I smacked his head around a few times. I believe if I copied and pasted that previous sentence in a Word Document, it would give me the green underline.
-scoff- Know-it-all. (Yes, I am referring to the Word Document. As much as it is normal and HEALTHY to insult yourself these days, I, sadly, do [not] partake in it.)
Speaking of words...
OMGWTFBBQHAX!
Is apparently the new greeting for this effed up nomad (i.e. Me). I have no idea how this appeared in the post, considering the title is "Let the Cards Fall Where They May..."
Ever played 'Pick 52?' If you are ever feeling bishy, Pick 52 is the way to go (Note: You are not suited to Pick 52 if you have no idea what it is even after reading this post). It is the most entertaining prank game ever, since the 'Internet Games for Sad People with No Life' revolution began.
Wait. That doesn't make sense.
Curses.
I think the plot bunny has hopped up, stolen my idea, and hopped off.
Wtf I allowed myself to be stopped by a bunny.

 VS.

 

 Next round, Plot Bunny (above) VS. Komurin (below) ! Stay tuned.
-hands Mnem a broom- Cleanup job in about 10 minutes. Those teeth look absolutely vicious.
-Chronos "Quickly replaces 'bunny' with 'Komurin'"

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, m'dear, but I'm rooting for the rabbit here.

    -waves signs- GO BUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. -shoots-

    DESTROY IT, KOMURIN!

    No, wait, actually... Komurin has a tendency to accidentally drink coffee and go berserk...
    -snatches the signs from Mnem-
    G-G-GO PLOT BUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :P

    Then who's plumping for Komurin?

    Er...

    -angry robot looms in the background-

    Crapohcrapohcrap.

    ReplyDelete